Monday, April 13, 2009

racism

A while back, a colleague of mine asked me if things in the South really were as bad as people think. I responded that in order to answer that question, one had to experience the day-to-day life and make a judgment for themselves.

This newspaper article demonstrates that, yes, things really can be as bad as everyone thinks.



If this lady is LUCKY, the news and the story of her racist ass will stay confined to the deep south...but not if I have anything to say about it. She's a TEACHER, for crying out loud!

Anyway, I put up with stuff like this everyday of my life. In Oregon it rains, it's cold, there's dead trees and the occasional scent of rotten moss and fertilizer around every corner, but compared to Pensacola, FL...it's a bloody fucking paradise.

John out.

No comments: